Protection and control IED manager PCM600
MV software tool providing versatile functionalities required throughout the life cycle of ABB's protection and control IEDs in transmission and distribution applications.
PCM600 is in compliance with IEC 61850, which simplifies IED engineering and enables information exchange with other IEC 61850 compliant tools. The hierarchical presentation model that reflects the real system topology allows you to efficiently view and edit information about your power system. PCM600 provides a powerful interface for managing ABB IEDs in your substation throughout their life cycle from planning to operation and disturbance handling.
You can download PCM600 software via the link found under the Related offering heading below. The link leads you to the ABB Substation Automation Software Library. Register as a user and you will receive news and updates, such as information about new PCM600 releases, directly to your e-mail.
- PCM600 utilizes ABB’s unique Connectivity Package concept
- Communication management for configuration of different communication protocols
- Configuration of IED hardware and IED display
- Easy and efficient engineering of IED application
- Easy-to-use tool configuration capabilities for I/O mapping and signal mapping