Relay product engineering tools CAP 505
MV relay configuration and setting tools package, aimed for commissioning, maintenance, service and monitoring of the process and its secondary equipment in distribution substations.
The Relay Configuration Tool (Recap) is an IEC 1131-3 compliant programming system for programmable Logic Controllers running under Microsoft Windows. Relay Configuration Tool offers features for project management, programming, configuration, documentation and commissioning.
- Graphical programming for control and protection units
- Graphical programming for mimic panel
- Loading parameters from the relay
- Uploading of recorded values
- Comparison of present and saved settings