Self-powered feeder protection REJ603
Selective short-circuit and earth fault protection of feeders
REJ603 is a self-powered numerical relay, which requires no external supply voltage, making it an ideal choice for installation even in remote locations where auxiliary supplies are not available. The relay is primarily used in Ring Main Units and secondary distribution switchgear within distribution networks and it receives power from the primary current transformers.
- Reliable protection relays for distribution and sub-distribution applications
- Selectable definite time / inverse characteristics
- Transformer magnetizing inrush restraint characteristic
- Optional HMI
- DIP switches enables simple settings in absence of power.
- Safe testing during commissioning and maintenance with the in built test sockets.
- REJ603 with proposed selected current transformers are proven up to the short circuit rating of the switchgear (25kA).
- Reliability by extensive self-supervision.