UniSec is the indoor air-insulated switchgear for medium voltage secondary distribution up to 24 kV, 1250A, 25kA. It is suitable, according to maximum ratings and available technical solutions, for a range of applications including substations, utilities, commercial and residential buildings, smart grids, grids with distributed generations, hospital etc. UniSec offers the most versatile switchgear on the market, with a very broad portfolio of functional units.
- Air-insulated switchgear for medium voltage secondary distribution up to 24 kV, 1250A, 25kA.
- Removable and withdrawable circuit breakers
- Multi-function apparatus with integrated vacuum circuit breaker and gas-insulated disconnector
- Wide choice of state-of-the-art protection relays
- Internal arc-proof version
- Easy integration and compliance with local requirements
- Fully tested according to the latest IEC, GB and GOST standards
- All standardized and modularized parts require less service training and fewer competencies
- Easy access for cable connection; simple solutions for panel connectivity and easily removable circuit breakers
- Designed to enable customization, even at the later project stages, and easy modifications, fast replacement and upgrading of main accessories
- State-of-the-art control, monitoring and protection technology: from low-end self-powered protection relays to high-end configurable terminals, available for all applications
- Service continuity and safety: LSC2A and LSC2B to suit the specific plant need regarding service continuity and internal arc solutions to grant maximum operator safety
- Full range of circuit breakers SF6 and vacuum, vacuum contactor and SF6 switch disconnector to cover all secondary distribution applications