ABB Group is global leader in power and automation technology and solutions, has begun scholarship program to support students who have shown exceptional academic, community service and financial need.
- Up to 1 year of tuition
- Participation in ABB organized seminars, trainings and expo
- Internship possibility at ABB distributor companies
- Mongolian citizen
- Full time student enrolled in Sophomore and Senior year at Mongolian University of Science & Technology
- Enrolled in Electrical Power supply, Power electric system, Mining electrical equipment engineer and Power Systems Management majors.
- 3.2 GPA or higher (on 4.0 scale)
- Not enrolled in other scholarships
- Application form (Please download the form from https://new.abb.com/mn or www.facebook.com/abb.mongolia page)
- Essay (To write an essay encompassing: the reason for choosing your major, your future plans after graduation, what are you doing to reach your goals, why are you participating in this program, the need for financial assistance etc, within 850-900 word in Arial 11 font and to have spacing of 1.5)
- Offical academic record
- Community service, awards and accomplishments (certificate copy, pictures, etc)
- ID card copy
- Deadline for accepting materials is before 18:00pm on September 30th, 2017
- Submit documents at ABB Mongolia Representative office, 13th floor, Monnis building, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia