A site survey should be conducted if there is insufficient information on the status of the equipment at a site. The site survey will determine repair, maintenance and spare part needs. In many cases site surveys are used to gather information for major overhauls, assess when action should be taken to avoid a failure, or provide the basis for a long-term product specific life cycle plan.
- A detailed maintenance plan to ensure continued high availability
- Evaluation and recommendation of possible upgrades
- Evaluation and recommendation of higher efficiency motors and generators
- Comprehensive spare part review, including recommendations for additional parts necessary for the process
- Fast, efficient inspection by experienced professionals