UMUX is a multi-service access and transport system that can provide a variety of applications for dedicated network operators. It offers extensive multi-service capabilities, ranging from legacy data services to Ethernet-over-SDH functions.
In two sizes, UMUX can flexibly adapt to local conditions. Functional in a wide range of temperatures and with a robust design, it can be used in the street cabinet - however extreme conditions are.
- Large variety of interfaces
- Telephony (Magneto, E&M, POTS)
- Data (G.703, V.11, V.24, V.35, ...)
- Ethernet (100BaseT, 100BaseFX, GbE)
- PDH interfaces (2 Mbps)
- SDH interfaces (electrical and optical STM-1/-4 interfaces)
- EoS (Ethernet over SDH)
- SDH Add-drop Multiplexer and Digital Cross Connects
- SHDSL TDM
- Data transmission in mobile telephony access networks
- Functional in a wide range of temperatures -20 °C to +70 °C
- Completely integrated network management system UCST/UNEM