The TropOS 3320 indoor mesh router provides a simple solution for extending TropOS outdoor mesh networks to indoor environments such as offices, warehouses and other facilities.
Light-weight and compact, the Tropos 3320 delivers significant performance increases through support for a next-generation high-sensitivity radio design and the incorporation of patented features of the industry-leading TropOS Mesh OS.
Capable of simultaneous support for multiple applications, each router can either serve as a gateway interface for capacity injection into the network or as a node to extend or reinforce network connectivity. Single or multiple TropOS 3320 indoor mesh routers are easily deployed in a wide variety of indoor settings, and the compact, elegant form factor provides support for any 802.11a/b/g/n client device.
The TropOS 3320 router is a dual-band unit with one 2.4 GHz and one 5 GHz radio that supports meshing and client connectivity at both frequencies. A single-radio, 2.4 GHz version, the TropOS 3310, is also available. Each TropOS 3320 has two Ethernet ports that can be used to inject capacity into the network and attach client devices such as video cameras.
Download the TropOS 3320/3310 data sheet for additional information and contact sales with any questions.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n radio; 2.4-2.483 GHz
- IEEE 802.11a radio; 5.725 - 5.850 GHz (FCC/IC),
5.470 - 5.725 GHz with DFS (ETSI/EU)
- Two IEEE 802.3u 10/100BASE-T Ethernet ports
- IPv4; IPv6-ready
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN support (ESSID and IP based tagging)
- Session-persistent mobility across subnets
- Automatic rate, power, channel and band control
- Local and remote management tools via HTTPS
- Over the air software updates with rollback
- Integrated firewall
- IPsec VPNs
- Authentication: WPA, WPA2, 802.11i, RADIUS, 802.1x (includes EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-SIM, PEAP)
- Encryption: open, WEP, TKIP, AES-CCM
- Technical controls required to achieve NERC CIP v5 compliance
- Software maintenance and hardware support packages
- Decentralized architecture optimizes throughput in real time and ensures scalability
- Dynamic selection of optimal end-to-end path delivers the highest performance
- Network performance and capacity maximized by automatic optimization of power and rate on per-connection and per-packet basis
- Integrated firewall and IPsec VPN
- Cost-effective, compact, lightweight design streamlines site sourcing and deployment
All TropOS mesh routers support a core set of advanced features that enable them to be used in a wide variety of applications and operate in the same network. Each model of TropOS mesh router also offers hardware and software optimized for specific applications.
The TropOS 3320 provides a lower price form factor suitable for indoor use. This allows the TropOS 3320 to meet the requirements of applications such as:
- Indoor extension of outdoor mesh networks
- Coverage of large indoor areas such as conference centers
- Enterprise WLANs