Learn how ABB Wireless products are best deployed for a range of demanding uses. This five-day course covers network planning, installation, management and troubleshooting. Sign up today!
ABB Wireless offers an extensive line of robust radio communication products and services to align customer needs with the best solutions to meet the challenges of their applications and business today, and in the future. To ensure products are deployed successfully, a technical training course is offered where participants will learn how to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot ABB Wireless products.
- Wireless networking
- ABB Wireless products
- Network management
ArcheOS & TeleOS
- Features overview
- Installation & configuration
Click here to view the extended training course agenda.
This training is intended for engineers and technicians working in:
- Project planning
- Maintenance of communication networks
- Good knowledge in IP and Ethernet switching
- Good knowledge in wireless transmission technology
Training Class Locations
ABB Wireless training classes are offered at multiple locations worldwide; our current schedule is below. To register to attend or to request information about scheduling on-site training, please complete the form on the right.
San Jose, CA
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Upcoming scheduled ABB Wireless training course date and location:
- February 19-23, ABB Automation and Power Center, Houston, Texas
The schedule for the week will be as follows:
- Monday, February 19 – one-day introduction to IP, RF and wireless networking; ABB Wireless product line overview
- Tuesday, February 20 and Wednesday, February 21 – two-day TropOS hands-on technical training
- Thursday, February 22 – one-day SuprOS hands-on technical training
- Friday, February 23 – TeleOS and ArcheOS hands-on technical training
Pricing for the courses will be as follows:
- Full five-day hands-on technical training – $2000
- One-day introduction to IP, RF and wireless networking; ABB Wireless product line overview – $600
- Two-day TropOS hands-on technical training – $1000
- Three-day introduction (one-day) and TropOS hands-on technical training (two-day) – $1500
- Three-day TropOS hands-on technical training (two-day) and SuprOS hands-on technical training (one-day) – $1500
- Four-day introduction (one-day), TropOS hands-on technical training (two-day) and SuprOS hands-on technical training (one-day) – $1750
- Four-day TropOS hands-on technical training (two-day), SuprOS hands-on technical training (one-day) and TeleOS and ArcheOS hands-on technical training (one-day)– $1750
- One-day TeleOS and ArcheOS hands-on technical training – $600
To register for this training course or to inquire about on-site training, please complete the form on the right-hand side of the page. We will respond to your request.