Learn how ABB Wireless products are best deployed for a range of demanding uses. This five-day course covers network planning, installation, management and troubleshooting. Sign up today!
ABB Wireless offers an extensive line of robust radio communication products and services to align customer needs with the best solutions to meet the challenges of their applications and business today, and in the future. To ensure products are deployed successfully, a technical training course is offered where participants will learn how to plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot ABB Wireless products.
- Wireless networking
- ABB Wireless products
- Network management
ArcheOS & TeleOS
- Features overview
- Installation & configuration
Click here to view the extended training course agenda.
This training is intended for engineers and technicians working in:
- Project planning
- Maintenance of communication networks
- Good knowledge in IP and Ethernet switching
- Good knowledge in wireless transmission technology
Training Class Locations
ABB Wireless training classes are offered at multiple locations worldwide; our current schedule is below. To register to attend or to request information about scheduling on-site training, please complete the form on the right.
San Jose, CA
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Upcoming scheduled ABB Wireless training course date and location:
- November 13-17, Broomfield, Colorado (near Denver)
The November training course in Broomfield will differ from our usual five-day format. The schedule for the week will be as follows:
- Monday, November 13 and Tuesday, November 14 – two-day TropOS hands-on technical training
Wednesday, November 15 and Thursday, November 16 – two-day TropOS hands-on technical training (same content as Monday/Tuesday course)
- Friday, November 17 – one-day SuprOS hands-on technical training
Pricing for the courses will be as follows:
- Two-day TropOS hands-on technical training – $1000
- One-day SuprOS hands-on technical training – $600
- Two-day TropOS hands-on technical training PLUS one-day SuprOS hands-on technical training – $1500
The training schedule is set up to make it easier for field crews to attend. Send half of your crew to the Monday/Tuesday session, the other half to the Wednesday/Thursday session, and get the whole crew trained!
To register for this training course or to inquire about on-site training, please complete the form and we will respond to your request.