PAC World 2015 Glasgow: De-risking substation protection and control
The next step in digital substation technology
29th June - 2nd July 2015, Glasgow UK
ABB to showcase solutions in automation & communication
Visit ABB at PAC (Protection, Automation & Control) World to learn how our extensive offerings in distribution automation, substation automation products and systems are driving the future of the power grid.
ABB is a platinum sponsor of PAC World Glasgow Conference 2015, held on June 29th - July 2nd. Register now for PAC World UK 2015
ABB will be presenting a range of papers and presentations at the event, including:
- “Automated testing of PMU compliance” - Richard Annell, Moe Khorami, Murari Mohan Saha; ABB AB
- “Commissioning of a distributed busbar protection using a system-oriented test in the field” - OMICRON electronics GmbH: Florian Fink, Thomas Hensler, Frank Trillenberg
- ABB AG, Germany: Jörg
- “Engineering challenges with development of a very large Protection & Control integrated system based on IEC61850 with multiple vendor IEDs” - Andrew Klimek, ABB
- “Performance considerations in digital substation applications” - Stefan Meier, Thomas Werner
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
- “Flattening the power system hierarchy – a big challenge both for the electric power system and the related PAC systems” - Klaus-Peter Brand, ABB