Please note: Spaces are limited - please register your interest using the form below.
Webinar 1 - Site Audit:
What if your operation could be more productive and more efficient? A site audit from ABB establishes thorough understanding of customer’s installation and its health status.
To learn more about extensive substation automation system and product check from ABB experts, please register for Site Audit webinar.
In this webinar:
Overview of the site audit including:
- How we assess, assist and provide expert diagnoses and life cycle assessment with an ABB site audit via our personal consultation and interview process
- Conducting a system and product health check
- What to expect with an audit review
- How we create a tailor made service package to accommodate cyber security and upgrades.
- Spare-part and maintenance streamlining
Webinar 2 - Service Level Agreement
To learn more about how Service Level Agreement (SLA) package from ABB establishes an understanding of your installation and a commitment to maximizing your potential, please register for Service Level Agreement webinar.
In this webinar:
- Overview of the basic SLA package, including:
- Site and audit review process
- Working with your own ABB representative and support contact
- How our additional SLA Packages can benefit your business, including:
- Response, spare parts, preventive maintenance and training packages
Meet your host
| ||Oivind Askvik - Global Service Manager for Substation Automation |
Oivind has long-term expertise in service businesses over the last 12 years, including local division Service Manager roles for the Power Products and Power Systems divisions in Norway.
Oivind has negotiated and sold several service agreements, both on a local and global level.