DigiVis 500, the HMI visualization software suite for ABB's AC500 PLC series, provides the Graphics Builder for engineering as well as Operations, the runtime component.
- DigiVis 500 Graphics Builder is the configuration tool.
- It is the perfect tool for mapping AC500 PLC data (coming via the AC500 OPC server) to DigiVis 500 OPC tags / variables and developing consistent graphic displays and associated system displays.
- DigiVis 500 Operations is the runtime component of this HMI visualization software suite.
- It runs on common personal computers and is based on Microsoft Windows as a graphical user interface.
- DigiVis 500 Operations enhances the ease of use and the performance of process operation by providing ready-made faceplates for commonly used AC500 function blocks and several other system pages like Trends, Alarm Lists, Group Display etc.
- The relevant license will enable the PC platform for the usage of the engineering package, the runtime, some additional features or a combination of them.
- Each of the PCs that shall be used for DigiVis 500 has to be installed with an USB dongle as well as the relevant license or a set of licenses.