ULTRA-700/1050/1400 (Europe & APAC)
The largest solar power inverter in the ABB product range, the new ULTRA 1.4MW unit is designed with large utility-grade installations in mind.
This liquid-cooled, high-powered ULTRA central inverter is the largest PV inverter available in the market. The compact chassis gives maximum power for the minimum footprint.
Industry-leading power conversion efficiencies of up to 98.5%, combined with high-speed Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) channels, optimize energy harvesting across a wide array of operating conditions. Up to four independent MPPT input channels offer maximum flexibility and energy harvesting. This very large inverter system significantly reduces on-site wiring and testing for large utility scale installations.
This large inverter system significantly reduces the wiring requirements and on-site testing thanks to the presence of separated and dedicated compartments for DC and AC.
- Maximum DC input voltage up to 1000 V (optional 1100V), high design flexibility and reduced DC distribution losses for large-scale PV plants
- Reduced susceptibility to a single fault; in case of a component failure, a maximum of 350kW will be lost
- Integrated DC and AC distribution and protection; fully equipped for connection, additional accessories not required
- Direct transformerless conversion to the 690 Vac output reduces AC distribution cost
- Extended MPPT input voltage range