PVI-5000/6000-TL-OUTD (North America)
Designed for residential and small commercial PV installations, this inverter fills a specific niche in the product line to cater for those installations producing between 5kw and 25kw.
This inverter has all the usual benefits, including dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT, high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real-time power tracking and energy harvesting, as well as transformerless operation for high performance efficiencies of up to 97%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size. This outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
- Single-phase and three-phase output grid connection
- Wide input range for increased stringing flexibility
- The high speed and precise MPPT algorithm offers real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Integrated DC disconnect switch in compliance with international Standards (-S Version)