PVS800-IS inverter station*
From 1.75 to 2 MW
* NOTE: PVS800-IS not certified for installations in the U.S.
The ABB inverter station for PVS800 central inverters is a compact plug-and-play solution designed for large-scale solar power generation. A station houses two 875 or 1000 kW PVS800 ABB central inverters with embedded auxiliary power, monitoring and air filtration systems. It enables easy and rapid connection to a medium voltage (MV) transformer station. The housing is based on a standard, insulated, steel-framed, 20-foot long shipping container. The total package weighs only 10 tons. The optimized sea container based solution secures cost-effective and safe transportability to the site.
The ABB inverter station design capitalizes on ABB’s long experience in the development and manufacture of secondary substations for electrical authorities and major end-users worldwide in conventional power transmission installations.
- Proven technology and reliable components
- Compact and robust design
- Protected working interior
- Easy connection to a MV station
- Embedded auxiliary power distribution system
- Integrated double-stage air pre-filtering for reduced maintenance
- Life cycle service and support through ABB’s extensive global service network