PVS800-MWS megawatt station
From 1 to 1.25 MW
The ABB megawatt station is a turnkey solution designed for large-scale solar power generation. A station houses two 500 or 630 kW ABB central inverters, an optimized transformer, medium voltage (MV) switchgear with fully pre-assembled cabling and auxiliary power supply. This plug-and-play system connects a PV power plant to an MV electricity grid easily and rapidly. All components within the new megawatt station are part of ABB’s product portfolio.
The ABB megawatt station design capitalizes on ABB’s long experience in the development and manufacture of secondary substations for electrical authorities and major end-users worldwide in conventional power transmission installations.
- Proven technology and reliable components
- Compact and robust design
- Integrated foundation minimizing site works and providing rapid installation
- High total efficiency
- Modular and serviceable system for ease of maintainability
- Double-stage air pre-filtering for reduced maintenance
- Life cycle service and support through ABB’s extensive global service network