Symphony Plus SD Series expanded
Latest SD Series products include an expanded range of HART enabled high-level (i.e. 4-20 mADC) Analog I/O modules (AIØ2, AIØ5, AOØ2, and AOØ5), mixed I/O channel (4x (AI, AO, DI, DO)) Analog Drive modules (ADØ1 and ADØ2), a short circuit detection and protection Digital Output module (DOØ2) and vertical column mounting bases (VBSØ1-xxx). Together with the existing portfolio, the SD Series consists of a flexible and scalable control and I/O suite that works across the entire control landscape and delivers total plant automation regardless of application type, size or physical location. For more on SD Series, go to: http://new.abb.com/power-generation/symphony-plus-sd-series.
– Green, energy-effi cient design consumes less power and delivers signifi cant energy savings
– Withstands extreme operating conditions and eliminates the need for costly cooling systems
– Smart device integration provides greater process visibility from fewer components and less cabling
– Compact modular design with more than 50 percent higher density than typical DCS solutions
– Flexible vertical mounting facilitates easy design and implementation of fi eld marshalling requirements
– Based on fi eld-proven technology for easy expansion and investment protection