FT-IR Fully-integrated Process Analyzer Platform
The FTPA2000-HP460 analyzer includes an integrated Ex-certified cabinet designed for analyzer house installation, temperature controlled FT-IR analyzer internal sample system with flow cell(s), full connectivity to DCS via MODBUS or OPC complete with on-board PC data-controller and touch-screen flat display and user interafce.
The FTPA2000-HP460 series analyzers are designed to provide hydrocarbon quality measurements of the highest quality on a wide range of process liquid steams including naphtha, gasoline, diesel, kerosene, reformate and similar applications. The analyzer internal sample flow cell system provides precise sample temperature control and allows stream quality measurements to be made with excellent repeatability.
- Fully-integrated Ex certified analyzer in IP54 enclosure with I/O and user interface.
- Suitable for light hydrocarbon liquid process streams (up to middle distillate, LGO, Kero)
- Full DCS connectivity via ModBUS RTU and OPC
- Calibration and Validation procedures to ASTM D6122 / E1655
- All aspects of system operation, such as sampling system control, referencing, sample analysis, data communication, and data archiving, are controlled by ABB’s FTSW100 Process Software
- Certified for hazardous locations:
- ATEX Category II 2 G (Ex d [ib] ib px IIB+H2 T4)
- Class 1 Division 2 T4 CSA(C,US),
- NIR optics covering the 3800 cm-1 to 12,000 cm-1 range,
- Single cell, single fluid switching kit included, upgrade to dual-cell with fully independent process sample inputs available
- Multi-stream and multi-property analyses of refinery hydrocarbon streams with fast response (less than 1 minute per stream)
- Gasoline final product and blending component quality analysis for blending optimization
- Diesel final product and blending component quality analysis for blending optimization
- Kerosene / Jet A1 final product and blending component quality analysis for blending optimization
- Naphtha conversion applications – CCR / ISOM
- Naphtha steam-cracker feed for naphtha cracking furnace real-time optimization