ABB offers a flexible kit to our OEM partners. In its basic form this kit contains the interferometer module, control electronics, source and detector housing / electronics, and harnessing required to integrate FTIR components into an OEM FTIR-based product.
The core of the OEM-MID/NIR is the revolutionary double-pivot Interferometer, which is only available at ABB. This is the same interferometer that is used in the MB3000 series analyzers.
Features and benefits (mounted on ABB’s base plate):
Modular pin-in-place design
- The interferometer module carries an on-board source and metrology laser.
- IR source, interferometer, and detectors can be swapped out without realignment.
- Detector module supports TE-cooled detectors without extra hardware.
- Patented double-pivot compact interferometer has high throughput.
- Solid-state VCSEL laser diode for metrology provides extra-long life.
- Advanced time-sampling algorithms give exceptional baseline stability.
- In-place 24-bit ADC integrated into the detector module allows for the highest signal-to-noise ratio available for a given detector model under most conditions.
Advanced health monitoring
- Every spectrum that is sent includes extensive hardware health monitoring measurements.
- Software can help to predict instrument failures or diagnose outlier spectra.
Reproducible measurements based on the Toluene standard
- Different units will provide the same spectral results.
- Reproducible with respect to standard MB3000/MB3600 products