Process Gas Chromatographs PGC5000 Series
ABB process gas chromatographs perform real-time analysis of the chemical composition of a process sample or stream -- crucial for on-spec processes and productivity.
The ABB PGC5000 Series process gas chromatograph is based on over 50 years of innovation in on-line process gas chromatographs. It simplifies gas chromatography and increases reliability. It provides everything you need to know about your GC – at your fingertips.
The PGC5000A Generation 2 Master Controller with new Graphical Driven HMI offers a fully functional touchscreen. Developing, editing and storing analysis methods are now easy. Programming is now a thing of the past. Just “point and click” and “drag and drop” is all that is required to access any of the analyzer functions. All of the major analyzer functions are identified on tabs making it easy to know where to go to access information when needed.
PGC5000A Generation 2 Master Controller features:
- 10” SVGA touch screen with multi-touch control supports the HMI
- Simple tab layout for ease-of-use
- Universal touchscreen
- Intrinsically safe fiber optic connections to multiple Smart Ovens
- Redundant Ethernet ports for guaranteed data transfers
- Standard USB ports for convenient system updates
- Direct MODBUS communication
- Comprehensive I/O options
The PGC5000 Series has been designed for distributed control across multiple analytical Smart Ovens for limitless application approaches. There are four ovens, PGC5000B, PGC5000C, PGC5007 and PGC5009, suitably equipped for the type of application engineered.
PGC5000B Smart Oven features:
- Correctly sized and designed for basic configurations and maximum reliability
- Designed for mission critical measurements
- Standard detector configuration – sTCD, mTCD, FID and FPD capabilities
- Smaller footprint allows for shelter size and utility reduction
PGC5000C Smart Oven features:
- Appropriately sized and designed for complex application densification
- Perfect for multiplexing multiple streams’ analyses in a single analytical oven
- Designed for complex application measurements
- Multiple detector configuration – sTCD, mTCD, FID and FPD capability
PGC5007 Smart Oven – Total Sulfur, H2S and COS analyzer
- Total sulfur analysis and Hydrogen Sulfide and Carbonyl sulfide speciation
- Standard Flame Photometer Detector (FPD) configuration
- Specially designed for multiplexing multiple streams' analyses in a single B class analytical oven
PGC5009 Smart Oven - Fast GC
- ASTM D3710 (Gasoline) in less than 4 minutes
- ASTM D2887 (Diesel) in less than 5 minutes
- Patented resistively heated micro packed column design for fast C1-C36 separation