The IRB 52 is a compact painting robot designed specifically for consumable parts painting in general industry.
With its small size and large working envelope, it is flexible and versatile, while its high speed and accuracy offers short cycle times.
It includes ABB’s unique integrated paint system, IPS.
The IRB 52 comes in two versions:
- Reliable – A combination of proven technology and well tested innovations
- Fast – High speed in all axes delivering improved cycle times
- Accurate – Outstanding position repeat-ability resulting in high process and product quality
- Flexible – versatile mounting options enabling space saving layouts
- Versatile – wide reach, long stroke and ability to handle large payloads
- Compact – smaller spray booth size and reduced ventilation needs resulting in increased energy efficiency
- IRB 52 / 1.2 m vertical arm
- IRB 52 / 1.45 m vertical arm