The IRB 6620 is a flexible and agile robot with a large working envelope.
The robot combines four robots in one: floor-standing, tilted or inverted mounted and shelf capability. This compact robot opens up opportunities for new flexible and improved line concepts. Functions that all help saving floor space, creating higher robot density and shorter lines.
Features and benefits:
- Huge working range downwards
- Ability to work inverted mounted
- Very low weight
- Relatively small and compact robot
- Easy to install
- Flexible and cost efficient
- High uptime and lower production costs
- Machine Tending
- Material Handling
- Spot Welding