The IRB 6700 family of robots is a natural evolution following 40 years of large robot heritage at ABB.
This 7th generation of large ABB robots features a multitude of next generation improvements derived from intimate customer relationships and exhaustive engineering studies. The IRB 6700 is more robust than its predecessor and maintenance has been simplified, making it the highest performing robot for the lowest total cost of ownership in the 150-300 kg class.
Features and benefits:
- Increased service intervals and decreased service times
- Longer uptime—mean time between failures 400,000 hours
- Available with Lean ID for cost effectively increasing dress pack lifetimes
- More robust with a rigid structure and a new generation of motors and compact gearboxes
- Increased speed and shorter cycle times—on average 5 percent faster
- Improved accuracy and higher payloads
- Built to operate in the harshest environments—available with Foundry Plus 2 package
- 15 percent lower power consumption
- The IRB 6700 family includes 10 variants, available as floor mounted and inverted versions.