ABB offers innovative line voltage regulators with RESIBLOC® transformer technology that automatically compensates for voltage fluctuations in medium-voltage distribution grids. This reliable and efficient solution is an economical alternative to conventional network expansion for installations such as wind and photovoltaic applications.
Advantages at first sight
- Economical solution compared to grid expansion
- Autonomous regulation to a voltage or load-dependent set point
- Connection to the grid control system for remote control or monitoring of the grid
- Use of proven RESIBLOC® technology
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- Meets the requirements of the new EU Ecodesign regulation 548/2014/EU
- No fire hazard, completely free of oil
- Optimized voltage steps for good voltage stability and a minimum of switching operations
- Mounted fully-assembled in concrete substation, ready-to connect to the grid
- Simple and fast installation
- Possible to relocate in case of new grid requirements
- No need to replace distribution transformers (DT) with regulated DTs
To learn more about this innovative solution, click on the data sheet available in the downloads section.