EcoDry ultra-efficient transformers are designed to reduce energy consumption and minimize environmental impact. The EcoDry transformer can save up to 70 percent on no-load losses and reduce the load ones by 30 percent or combine both benefits.
ABB offers three different EcoDry types to suit the customer’s own particular application: for distribution transformers with a low average load, the dry-type transformer EcoDryBasic, and for those with a high to very high load profile, EcoDry99Plus. EcoDryUltra is used when periods of weak and high load alternate quite often, or the average load is in the medium range. Both EcoDry99Plus and EcoDryUltra feature state-of-the-art materials and top-quality components, including amorphous metal as the core material, which has proven its durability in distribution transformers for more than 20 years.
- Up to 4 MVA
- High voltage up to 24 kV
- Low voltage up to 1.1 kV
- Frequencies: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Cooling: AN / ANAF
- Insulation system temperature: F
- Partial discharges <10 pC
- Protection degree: IP00 - IP23
- Respectful with people and property
- Ultra-efficient transformers thanks to the use of amorphous steel, has the lowest losses levels in the magnetic core