ABB recognizes the specific service requirements based on the criticality of assets to production and the level of in-house expertise and can provide the additional capabilities needed to maintain site assets performance at the required level. Our experienced service professionals can help to identify and implement effective contract maintenance programs that can reduce cost and improve uptime by maintaining equipment at peak performance levels.
ABB Power Care - Customer Support Agreement is the best and most convenient way of securing power products availability and reliability. Based on your company portfolio, ABB can provide a wide range of service offerings you can choose from and, if needed customize the Agreement to suit your company’s needs.
The framework of ABB Power Care Agreement is based on a bundle of service offerings focusing five key customer needs:
1. Customer Need: Develop and maintain personnel maintenance skills
ABB offers a comprehensive set of product training courses for ABB products. It covers training courses for product operation and maintenance, matching the customer installed base.
2. Customer Need: Support in case of emergency
ABB Power Care introduces a simplified process for call-out support handling. There is one phone number & email address as the agreed point of contact. For customers where response time is critical ABB can provide agreed response times.
3. Customer Need: Need to know the status of the assets and the required risk mitigation actions
ABB can provide diagnosis and assessments ranging from a preliminary visual inspection to advanced fleet assessment.
4. Customer need: Help to implement self-maintenance strategy
This service offer includes paper based or on-line product- and service handbooks. Access to the ABB Power Care web portal is always included in this service element, where content is according to the level of service.
5. Customer Need: On-site maintenance labor and availability/responsiveness
ABB will perform service activities on covered equipment based on customer needs and contract levels.
- Effective maintenance planning based on ABB know-how and experience
- Minimizing costs throughout the equipment life
- Service framework aligned with requirements of customers
- Individual and flexible selection of services
- Scalable solution based on customer needs
- Easy to understand service contract offer