Bushings are critical components in all electrical networks, as their chief role is to bring current at high voltage through a grounded barrier. ABB offers a broad range of bushings for transformers, reactors, switchgear, and traction and wall applications in both oil impregnated paper (OIP) and resin impregnated paper (RIP) technologies. Our portfolio includes porcelain and resin bushings as well as advanced technology solutions, tailored to individual requirements, ensuring users can rely on the best service and highest possible safety and reliability.
- Voltage range from 1 kv to 1,200 kV
- Outstanding experience in the most demanding applications
- Bushings that comply with all national standards, including IEC, IEEE and GOST
- Our test criteria and margins exceed international standards
- Advanced OIP solutions
- Dry technology solutions – RIP and resin impregnated synthetics (RIS)
- AC and DC technology