Vacuum oil treatment plant
Equipment for heating, dewatering, degassing and purifying transformer oil
When the oil is heated and enters the tank in a high degree of vacuum, the water contained in the oil tends to vaporize and is carried away by the vacuum pump. When the oil flows into the filter, the impurities in oil cannot pass through it due to extremely fine mesh of the filter core. In this way, the treated oil is improved with regard to moisture content, gas content, granularity and similar properties.
- Degassing/dewatering system - unique degassing and dewatering structure making the insulation oil fully exposed to achieve the optimal dehydration and degasification effect
- Filtration system - filter cartridge specially made by ABB improved the filter efficiency to 100 times greater than a conventional one while eliminating the particles
- Heating system - minimum surface heating efficiency(less than 1.5W/cm2), and indirect radiation heating technology make sure the insulation oil will not decompose (increase dielectric losses) by partial overheating
- Operating system - indicating with instruments and meters and PLC auto-controlling, the operating system can be easily handled by intuitionistic touch screen control
- Single-stage vacuum oil treatment plant (VH005~VH120)
- Double-stage vacuum oil treatment plant (VH005R~VH120R)
- High-performance double-stage vacuum oil treatment plant (VH020RS~VH200RS)
- Variable flow high-performance double-stage vacuum oil treatment plant (VFP010RS~VFP120RS)
Why VH types?
- Unique degassing/dewatering structure - in this system, the insulating oil is full exposed, (to increase the exposed area of insulating oil in vacuum), so that it is feasible to extend the “path” of oil, to obtain adequate time for vaporization and thus achieve the optimal dehydration and degasification effect. Patent photo electricity level control and foam control system are adopted to avoid any mechanical action and improve the reliability of equipment.
- Filtration technology - the filter cartridge is specially made by ABB, which improve the filter efficiency to 100 times greater than a conventional one. While it eliminates the particles, the life of the filter cartridge is improved greatly. Every filter cartridge is capable of filtering 3,600,000 kg of oil without any clearing or replacement (based on the conditions of treating new oil)
- Heating technology - minimum surface heating efficiency (less than 1.5W/cm²), and indirect radiation heating technology make sure the insulating oil will decompose (increase dielectric losses) because of local overheating during regenerative heating of the oil
Why VFP types?
- Large-range adjustment of oil treatment capacity environment-friendly and energy-saving
- The system can judge the heating power according to flow rate
- Automatic defoaming function
- Recycling of light oil
- Pressure alarm function
- Automatic control, multiple protection and alarm functions
- Small volume, light weight, compact structure and esthetic appearance
- Strong brand with a rich history of oil treatment plant design and production since 1921
- Customized solutions for satisfying different technical requirement
- Global supplier and service net-work
- Worldwide sales footprint with highly reliable products