Order Management covers all order entry and invoicing functions that deal with the manufacturing of customer products in a paper mill. It offers full visibility into the manufacturing process and user friendly tools for easy tracking of customer orders.
The solution is purely designed for the pulp and paper industry and fully integrated with Production Management, Quality Management and Production Planning modules.
Key features include:
- Order entry of pulp, roll, sheet or stock orders
- Maintenance of company profiles including customer specific sales data, price profiles, adjustment registers and consignee defaults
- Checks to ensure that the entered orders can be delivered in time; ATP – Available To Promise, CTP – Capacity To Promise, and STP – Semi-finished To Promise. The last check will allocate raw material to the final order and is used for example in the sheeting process.
- Views showing status of ordered, planned, produced, delivered and invoiced orders, and in warehouse quantities
- Invoicing functions for handling invoices and credit notes
- Automatic document creation running periodically or by request