L&W Fiber Tester measures fibre quality quickly and easily and is at the same time an instrument for advanced analysis of fibre dimensions. The measurement technology is automated, which enables frequent analysis of pulp quality. The instrument is intended and optimized for laboratories and has a compact design.
L&W Fiber Tester measures fibre length, width, fines, shape factor and coarseness. The instrument has a sample feeder with six positions designed as a rotating disc. This automates the measurement procedure, making it easier for the operator.
The total measurement cycle is made within six minutes. One feature is that images of fibres are displayed during measur ements. It is also possible to save images of detected objects for later viewing.
- Easy to place:
– Compact design
- Easy to use:
– Automatic sample loader
– Easy to prepare sample, no exact consistency is needed
– Easily extract raw data for further analysis
- Reliable results:
– Proven measurement methodology with measuring gap according to international standards
– Automatic cleaning between samples with self cleanining measuring cell
- Fast classification of fiber and pulp quality:
– Detect deviations in fiber properties that correlates to pulp quality deviations