The recently released cost-efficient RTU features a state-of-the-art processor based on ARM technology. The tailored housing allows for flexible integration of I/Os to meet specific project requirements.
Furthermore, existing RTU211 installations can be migrated to RTU511 re-using the existing configuration and wiring. With the RTU Wizard, the new easy-to-use engineering tool within RTUtil500, customers can configure small RTUs in eight guided steps. A battery buffered real time clock is optionally available for a start-up of RTU511 with an up to date time stamp for events.
- Cost-efficient RTU in a tailored housing
- Processor with ARM-based technology
- Flexible number of I/Os which can be integrated thanks to scalable housing
- Suitable for limited space requirements
- Easy migration of existing RTU211 installations
- Applications areas include secondary distribution substations and feeder automation