The RTU540 product line comprises DIN rail RTUs in a compact housing for limited space requirements. Nonetheless, the RTU540 product line offers high functionality ranging from communication redundancy and support of full software functionality to central or distributed I/O modules.
To correspond to specific requirements the RTU540 product line is optionally available with integrated GPRS or integrated I/Os.
The high functionality combined with the compact housing make the RTU540 product line suitable for applications in sub transmission and primary and secondary distribution substations.
- Full functionality in a solid compact housing even for critical environmental conditions
- Extendable with central and distributed I/Os
- Compact housing available with:
- Integrated GPRS
- Integrated I/Os
- Communication redundancy
- Support of full software functionality and all available byte-oriented host and sub device communication protocols
- Sub transmission
- Primary distribution substations
- Secondary distribution substations
- Process automation: Oil, gas, water, waste water, district heating
- Railways, public transportation