We are pleased to announce the release of System Data Manager SDM600 1.2.
Modern utilities run a pair of vital networks - one delivering services to customers, the other monitoring and managing the first one. SDM600 monitors that second network; tracking protection relay software versions, collating disturbance reports, and helping to secure the network against attack.
SDM600 1.2 is a direct successor of SDM600 1.1 FP1 and is backwards compatible also with earlier versions.
This document describes the new features, modifications and corrections made in SDM600 1.2.
- Several COMTRADE Files can be opened simultaneously and subsequently merged in Wavewin
- DR File retrieval from RTU500 for COMTRADE based files
- Software version information can be retrieved from SNMP capable devices and Windows Computers.
- Configuration and firmware file management for RTU500 (Rel.12 and newer)
- Launching of native or web based configuration tool for devices
- Import SDM600 configuration from .csv file
- Rule based Email Notifications
- Customizable logon Banner
- DR file export supports flexible renaming of original DR Files including COMNAME standard
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10
- Superior overview in the SDM600 Dashboard
- Timewindow handling improved
- Support for more devices and SDM600 child systems (limits are documented in the SDM600 factsheet)
- License usage shown in SDM600 Supervision Tab
- NERC-CIP rating can be set per device
- All Grids can be exported to Excel and include structure info e.g. the full path to the devicve
- Indication when DB size is about to exceed SQL express limits
- Dedicated eventlist for configuration changes
- Additional email notification options for certificate expiry and statistics
- Additional email notification options for statistics (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Commented events are visualized in the dashboard
- SDM600 Restore Utility supports creation of backups
- Option to backup only SDM600 configuration data
- Unknown Security Events mapping - rules handling (selecting target events, deleting multiple rules)
- New description attribute for user accounts
- Support DR file import from nested Windows Folders
- Support for COMTRADE 2013
- Robustness for COMTRADE file handling for trigger channel and short report generation improved
- Extended password policy. Number of failed login attempts to lock the account and lockout duration
- Support for CAM/CAL on all network interfaces
For more information, please read the release note