A hotfix rollup package for Protection and Control IED manager PCM600 2.7 has been released.
The hotfix rollup 20161222 for PCM600 2.7 is solving following issues:
- Included optional ldName attribute to the exported SCL files in all engineering scenarios.
- Improved GOOSE logic saving for devices supporting GOOSE logic mapping in Signal Matrix.
- Added warning messages to IEC 61850 structure mapping for better usability in Flexible product naming.
- Improved robustness of project conversion in case of faulty old PCM600 projects.
- Introduced better support for IEC 61850 parameters in Flexible Product Naming.
- Added support for reading GOOSE mapping to an empty PCM600 project with 64-bit PCM600.
- Added possibility to use Scheduler with devices including enhanced security features.
This hotfix rollup includes also previously released hotfix and hotfix rollups for PCM600 2.7:
- Hotfix 20160311
- Hotfix Rollup 20160603
- Hotfix Rollup 20160704
Note: If the previously released hotfix packages for PCM600 2.7 are already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 2.7 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20161222 for PCM600 2.7 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.7 Rollup 20161222.exe
We recommend the installation of this Rollup 20161222 when using PCM600 2.7.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Global Product Manager
Grid Automation Products