A hotfix package for Protection and Control IED manager PCM600 2.8 has been released.
The hotfix 20170320 for PCM600 2.8 is solving following issues:
- Improved GOOSE logic saving for devices supporting GOOSE logic engineering in Signal Matrix.
- Improved robustness of various IEC 61850 related operations, especially related to export of CID file and OPC server configuration.
- Improved robustness of Flexible Product Naming, when SCL includes various optional IEC 61850 attributes and also templates related issues.
- Improved robustness of execution order calculation in configurations that includes Composite Function Blocks.
- Improved robustness of filter in Graphical Parameter Setting.
- Improved robustness of report in IEC 61850 Configuration.
- Included better handling of Application Configuration when computer is missing needed fonts.
- Improved robustness when changing the technical key of an IED.
- Improved robustness of Options dialog.
- Improved robustness of graphical representation of inverted signal in Application Configuration.
The hotfix 20170320 for PCM600 2.8 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.8 Hotfix 20170320.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix 20170320 when using PCM600 2.8.
For more information, please contact your local ABB representative.
ABB constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.
Global Product Manager
Grid Automation Products