Optimizing and mantaining through life cycle service.
Our highly skilled service specialists are trained to ensure compliance with the most stringent offshore safety standards. Fulfillment of quality stipulations, occupational health and safety regulations as well as the efficiency of integrated management processes are continually monitored. Operation and maintenance of offshore links and substations require specialized service packages. We draw on our extensive corporate resources in creating full-coverage service packages for offshore links, particularly those incorporating HVDC technology in conjunction with larger wind power farms.
Maintenance is performed by service technicians and engineers especially trained for the task. Our capabilities cover operation, inspection, remote monitoring, maintenance and repairs, all the way to modernization and retrofit projects. ABB has the resources for both attaining and maintaining optimal performance of all of the components and systems that make up an offshore wind power system.
- Systems and components required for specific processes, such as primary and secondary systems at substations
- Systems and components essential for safety at offshore substations, such as protection and rescue systems
- Components required for the structural integrity of offshore substations and for achieving requisite service life
- Amenities that ensure appropriate comfort for personnel
- These modules are incorporated in a maintenance strategy, optimized to ensure maximum uptime of your facilities.