Becoming a Supplier
Building strong relationships with the best suppliers in areas of sustainability, compliance, quality, on-time delivery and total cost.
ABB offers suppliers access to a global market, through our online supplier pre-qualification and registration system, Achilles. It collects up-to-date information on the companies we work with, and makes them visible to all our purchasing specialists around the world. By monitoring the performance of our qualified suppliers, we ensure that they stand by our Supplier Code of Conduct, agree to the ABB Conditions of Purchase, and meet ABB requirements for Conflict Minerals and Cyber Security.
Becoming a registered supplier
Companies interested in working with ABB should follow the registration process outlined below.
* The process explained below is only applicable to those suppliers who are not yet part of ABB’s supply base.Registration
In order to register for the Power&Tech community you will need to input basic contact and company information. This will take about 10 minutes to complete.
Before proceeding with this process, companies are required to pay a subscription fee to Achilles. More information about this is available in the Achilles Power&Tech brochure.
The following information will be needed when completing the questionnaire:
- Company Information: name, address, tax number and registration number
- Contact details: primary, secondary and invoice
- The products and services that you intend to supply to ABB
- Financial Information, including annual turnover, latest and previous financial figures and number of employees
- The locations of your factories
- The type of insurance you have, together with details about brokers, underwriters and expiry dates
- Management systems, including quality, health and safety, environment, CSR, carbon management, as applicable
- Data and information security measures