Widespread recognition for achievements in innovation, sustainability and corporate ethics
ABB aims to be or remain among the best in the world in all dimensions of business excellence. Year after year, the company is recognized for its attractiveness as an employer and for achievements in innovation, sustainability and corporate ethics.
Significant awards and recognition in 2014
Other notable recent recognition
- ABB wins Zayed Future Energy Prize in honor of its commitment to drive innovation, energy efficiency and renewable energy. Read more.
- ABB registered more patent applications with the European Patent Office (EPO) in 2013 than any other company based in Switzerland, ahead of Nestle, Alstom and Roche. Read more.
- For the sixth consecutive year ABB rated as a world class performer by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), one of the leading sustainability ratings agencies. Read more.
- ABB named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute, an independent research center promoting best practices in corporate ethics and governance. Read more.
- ABB ranked by Interbrand, a branding consultant, as the most valuable B2B brand in Switzerland and the seventh most valuable brand in Switzerland overall. Read more.
- ABB ranked as one of the top employers in Finland, Switzerland, Sweden and the Czech Republic by Universum, an employer branding agency. Read more.
- ABB named by Thomson Reuters, a global media group, as one of the world’s top 100 innovators in 2013 for its commitment to developing innovative technologies. Read more.
- ABB included by MIT Technology Review, the publication of the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology, on its 2013 list of 50 disruptive companies. Read more.