Complete production insight in cement industry requires data collection from control systems and disparate data sources, information and knowledge management - across the entire production chain and multiple production sites. ABB Ability™ Knowledge Manager
's core system functions provide you with the basis for data aggregation, consolidation and on-line analysis, including:
- Validation and approval mechanisms for data consistency
- Long-term alarms statistics
- Interactive reports and trending
- Self-diagnostic and auditing reports
Authorized users can complement the information that is not available from your control systems using manual entries. Events and alarms are also collected and available in lists and statistical views that support advanced filtering to analyze your specific requirements at any given time.
The built-in capability to drill into details allows you to evaluate your figures in depth.
- Enforce information consistency across multiple business levels: using Knowledge Manager's unique data validation and period closing functions, which improve proof-of-performance and compliance
- Regional centers: consolidate and centralize information from multiple sites in one system. Obtain a new level of regional and corporate KPIs, allowing for performance comparisons between operations in cockpit-like displays