Your Personal Data
ABB (China) Ltd., at ABB Building, Universal Plaza, 10 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District,100015, Beijing, China will be what’s known as the “Controller” of your personal data – this company controls how your personal data is used, in accordance with this notice.
What we need
We are using the following categories of your personal data:
Name, gender, job title, organization and its province, mobile phone number, email address, backup email address and mobile phone number, preferred contact method, group images, images and video taken at the event, interest in ABB products, purchase intention for ABB products, feedback on ABB Customer World 2018
Why we need it
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Images, group photos and videos:
- Internal use: ABB’s Yammer site, ABB Group intra-net (Inside+), with other ABB companies
- External use: ABB Group owned communication channels, public communication channels
- In addition to images, group photos and videos, other personal data:ABB customer database
We collect only the personal data from you which we need for these purposes.
We collect this personal data from you based on consent.
What we do with it
We use your personal data in following ways for the following purposes as part of the processing activities:
Recipient name or category (in non-EU country)
Safeguards in place to protect your personal data
ABB Group and other ABB Group Companies (see www.abb.com)
Both inside and outside the EU
ABB promotion on external media
ABB promotion on internal media
ABB customer database
You may obtain the safeguards which we use to protect your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will be used in China and maybe transferred out of China to ABB Group. It will be protected by PRC cybersecurity law and a contract containing Standard Data Protection Clauses (Art 46.2 GDPR). You may obtain a copy of the safeguards which we use to protect your personal data by contacting email@example.com.
How long we keep it
We will keep your personal data for 5 years.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
- correct any error in your personal data or update it,
- receive a copy of your personal data that we hold,
- delete your personal data that we no longer have a lawful ground to use,
- port your personal data to a new supplier (if applicable),
- ·object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interests ground (provided our reasons for the processing don’t outweigh any prejudice to your data privacy rights), or
- restrict how we use your personal data whilst a complaint is being investigated,
You may make such request at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, we may need to restrict the above rights to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege).
If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may contact our Group Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data against the law, you may also contact the Data Privacy Authority in your country of residence or work or where you believe an infringement of data privacy laws may have taken place.
If you consent to us using your personal data for the purposes described in this notice, please click “Agree” button.You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.