*The new 10 port Gigabit Switch is equipped with two 1000Base-SX/LX Gigabit Ethernet fiber optic interfaces and therefore allows the implementation of a fault tolerant optical ring. In case of failure the MICROSENS patented technology assures the reconfiguration of the connection within less than 20 ms.
The Industrial Switch is offering 8 copper ports for the connection of Ethernet terminals like control systems, consoles or further network users. The Gigabit Switch can be configured and monitored by the MICROSENS Device Manager, a PC based management tool and, optionaly, SNMP. The implementation of data prioritization (CoS) and VLANs according to IEEE Std. 802.1Q/p are forming a relevant part of the Industrial Switch.
Optionaly, the Gigabit switch is also available with a third Gigabit fiber port (1000Base-SX or LX).
- Gigabit Ethernet 10 Port Switch, 7x 10/100Base-TX, 1x10/100/1000-T, 2x 1000Base-SX/LX
- 2 Fiber ports for building fault tolerant fiber rings
- Manageable with Device Manager, SNMP optional
- Full VLAN functionality / data prioritization according to IEEE 802.1q
- Reconfiguration time < 20 ms
- Optional with SFP
- Robust casing in industrial design with integrated holder for 35 mm hat
*Product description according to vendor