*Hirschmann™ Industrial Ethernet-Switch RSPL-Lite
The new RSPL-Lite switches from Hirschmann™, with robust hardware and a powerful operating system, are able to withstand extremely harsh environmental conditions.
The new developed operating software HiOS includes a new level of security available in industrial field switches.
The feature range includes Authentication (IEEE802.1x), different privilege levels, management authentication via RADIUS, account locking, configurable password policy, audit trail, configurable login attempts, HTTPS certificate management, DoS prevention to provide all-round protection against network attacks.
Gigabit Ethernet provides for a fast connection to the backbone, while connections to terminal equipment use 100 BASE-TX – either alone or in combination with 100 BASE-FX.
*Product description according to vendor
- Extensive range of security mechanisms: authentication, radius, role based access, port security, SSHv2, HTTPS and SFTP
- redundancy methods: MRP, RSTP
- Fast device replacement, comprehensive logging and storage of all configuration data, plus operating software updates via SD card
- High level of vibration resistance
- Broad immunity to electrostatic discharges and magnetic fields
- Temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
- Power supply 24/36/48 V DC or 120/250 V DC and 110/230 V AC
- Strong and compact metal housing