Whether you’re building 2-D or 3-D models or multitasking with
demanding applications, the Dell Precision T1700 workstation can
power through intensive tasks easily:
• Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 processors or 4th Generation Intel®
Core™ processors enable fast and stable processing.
• Powerful graphics options include AMD FirePro or NVIDIA®
Quadro professional-grade discrete graphics or integrated
• Dell Precision Performance Optimizer helps your
professional software run at its peak performance
Smart design, now in two sizes
The Dell Precision T1700 is available in two sizes, a compact
mini tower or small form factor (SFF) design. Both offer many
convenient features including:
• The smallest workstation in its class allows you to bring
powerful performance to small spaces.
• Two front-mounted USB 3.0 ports enable fast data
transfers and easy connectivity to your external media and
• Select configurations are ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified which
makes the Dell Precision T1700 an energy-efficient part of
your IT ecosystem.
• A conveniently placed hand hold helps you deploy and
position your workstation with minimal hassle.
Built to be dependable
The Dell Precision T1700 has undergone extensive
testing to ensure strong performance now and into
• Optional Dell Data Protection | Security Tools and optional
Dell Data Protection | Encryption help make Dell Precision
T1700 a secure entry-level workstation7.
• Optional mirrored RAID provides redundancy and fast
recovery in the event of a drive failure.
• Up to 32GB4 of optional error-correcting code (ECC)
memory corrects isolated soft-memory errors and provides
a solid foundation for memory and system stability.
• Available self-encrypting drives (SEDs) can reduce security
risks and unauthorized access to your data7.
Dell services, including Dell ProSupport11, can help you protect
your hardware investment through a customizable suite of
*Product description according to vendor