Dell Precision T3600 certified for use with ABB 800xA DCS
INFORMATION: Dell Precision T3600 is discontinued and is replaced with Dell Precision T3600XL (XL stands for extended lifetime). Dell T3600XL will continue for at least the full 2014 year. The T3600XL can be ordered on Dell Global portal. If you want to buy the Dell T3600XL we recommend that you contact the closest Dell sales representative.
*Experience the evolution of productivity
Power through resource-intensive tasks with the advanced design of the Dell Precision™ T3600 workstation.
Harness workstation performance
Dell Precision T3600 features:
• Intel® Xeon® E5-1600 series processors and up to 64GB1 of quad-channel ECC memory.
• Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, offering improved performance for complex applications.
• Up to four hard drives, enabling you to process large amounts of data with ease.
• USB 3.0 ports for faster data transfer between external devices.
Designed to fit your work environment
Dell Precision T3600 incorporates an array of features to make it a versatile addition to your infrastructure. A fully redesigned chassis offers:
• Straightforward, clutter-free interior providing easy access to components.
• Integrated front and rear aluminum handles for easy deployment and moves.
• Tool-less externally accessible power supply.
• Up to two 3.5” or four 2.5” tool-less hard drives.
• Rack mounting via 0U rail shelf kit.
Built to work for you
Whether you’re creating architectural drawings or performing complex engineering design work, you need a workstation tailored to your needs. Dell Precision T3600 offers a wide range of ISV-certified applications and system configurations, so you can rest easy knowing your professional-grade system can handle your specific workload.
Memory you can count on
You keep working, no matter what challenges you face. Dell’s exclusive, patented Reliable Memory Technology helps ensure that your workstations will too. The new technology maximizes uptime by eliminating virtually all memory errors so the workstations can get more reliable over time, providing a stable and reliable platform you can trust.
Pure graphics power
For jobs demanding serious graphics capability, Dell Precision T3600 delivers.
• Choose from a broad selection of AMD® or NVIDIA® graphics options.
• Experience the power of NVIDIA Maximus® (In English) technology, featuring Quadro & Tesla GPUs that simultaneously enable simulation and design on a single system.
• Protect your investment with Generation 3 PCIe slots to help prepare for the next generation of graphics.
Reduce environmental impact
Dell Precision T3600 is EPEAT®-registered1 and offers ENERGY STAR® 5.2 configurations, including 80 PLUS®-registered Gold power supplies. Not only will you lower your impact on the environment, but you’ll also help reduce your operating energy costs
*Product description according to vendor