HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 certified for use with ABB 800xA DCS
The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 is a dual processor tower platform, which is built on the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 processors to create unique system architecture. This unique architecture as well as flexible deployment options allow the businesses to scale as needed so they can optimize their IT spending dollars. The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 delivers the industry's most powerful embedded management technology with HP integrated Lights-Out 4 (iLO4), which allows businesses to manage the servers anytime and from anywhere.
True 2P Server Optimized for Price Performance
• Unprecedented performance and technology with the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 processor and integrated DDR3 memory architecture that supports both Registered and Unbuffered memory.
Less Upfront Investment while Allowing Growth in the Future
• Flexible design provides low-cost expansion capabilities as your business grows giving you the flexibility of adding a second processor, additional hard drive space, more memory, and more storage.
Reduced Overall Complexity of Server Deployment and Management
• HP iLO simplifies server setup and enables remote management.
• HP Agentless Management provides for built in monitoring and alerting capability the moment the system is turned on.
• HP Active Health System provides continuous monitoring for stability and shorter downtimes.
• HP Intelligent Provisioning (previously known as SmartStart) offers out-of-box single-server deployment and configuration without the need for physical media.
Lower Overall Cost of Ownership
• With embedded remote management technology, on-site server administration expenses are reduced and travel costs are eliminated.
• The high efficiency redundant power supplies and fans lower power consumption and reduce operational costs on a daily basis.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate HP's continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
*Product description according to vendor