Pepperl+Fuchs industrial box thin client is designed to deliver a reliable and rugged virtualization solution for today’s modern industrial environments.
Engineered to withstand continuous exposure to high temperatures, shock and vibration.
Pepperl+Fuchs industrial box thin client can handle the most demanding process applications.
Pepperl+Fuchs RM Shell Installed
The RM Shell, which comes preloaded on the new industrial thin client, provides a straightforward, modern user interface that offers touch-optimized support for easy system setup. The RM Shell is a secured user interface to configure a Thin Client within a virtualized system infrastructure
RM Shell Benefits
- Fast and easy setup and configuration of RDP connection profiles
- Advanced features as auto connect after start up, connection loss detection and reestablishment, definition of back-up profiles (e.g. for redundant server architectures)
- Locked-down/restricted web browser profiles for secure connection to web-based applications
- The RM Shell provides three different password protected user roles with different set of rights: operator, engineer or administrator
- VisuNet RM Shell 4.x pre-installed
- Optional centralized management via VisuNet Control Center
- UL certified up to Class I, Div. 2
- Intel® quad-core Celeron® processor running Windows® Embedded Std 7
- Dual NIC interface for redundant network setups
- Supports up to 4 monitors.
- Supports 4K resolution displays
- Enhanced Performance and Security
- Ruggedized for industrial use.
- IP41 rating
- -20°C to 60°C ambient temperature range
- 100...240 VAC / 12 or 18…30 VDC
- Energy-efficient fanless design
- 7.7 lbs - 3.5 kg
- Available in a version for purged enclosures
Based on this Thin Client technology Pepperl+Fuchs also offers many solutions with various display, keyboard, mounting and certification options.
For example a complete Thin Client with Full-HD Display, keyboard, mouse and barcode reader for ATEX Zone 1 and 21.
*Product description according to vendor