The Hirschmann EAGLE30-0402 have extended the number of ports in a single firewall. EAGLE30-0402 are the first firewalls on the market in a convection-cooled DIN Rail housing which supports six LAN ports - two of which are Gigabit.
The new EAGLE30-0402 bring a number of key benefits over current options by offering multiple ports, Gigabit ports, WAN connections, content inspection, certifications for PT&D and Oil & Gas markets. They have a greater temperature range, have more flexible deployment possibilities, and offer wider voltage ranges.
*Product description according to vendor
- High Port Count in Small Package – EAGLE30-0402 firewall supports 4 100Mb/s ports and 2 1Gb/s ports.
- Breadth of Transmission Rates & Standards – Transmission rates and standards supported include 100 Mb/s, 1 Gb/s, Ethernet, xDSL, UMTS, PPPoE, E1/T1
- Robust Security Features – Stateful inspection, packet filtering rules, content inspection
- Extended Operating Temperature – -40°C to +85°C
- Tools available for configuration and diagnosis – CLI (serial and SSH), web interface, Industrial HiVision