*Phoenix FL mGuard rs4000
Robust. Reliable. Factory line.
Industrial security, new defined
Hard shell, secure core
The new fanless industrial security router generation mGuard rs4000 from Innominate's factory line convinces through reliable security and performance in a compact, DIN rail-mountable industrial metal casing. Due to its front-side configuration memory (SD card), the mGuard rs4000 can be quickly and easily put into operation, updated and exchanged.
High availability in a proven format
As successor to the industry standard mGuard industrial rs, the mGuard rs4000 is comparable to this model not only in its space requirements on DIN rails, but also in its functionality. The new mGuard factory line offers high-end industrial security in the form of an extremely powerful and fail-safe product portfolio, which is also ideal for sophisticated high-availability scenarios and complex security architectures.
Security for production
The mGuard rs4000 is very well-suited for the decentralized protection of production cells or individual machines against manipulations. Production installations can only be reliably protected through decentralized end-point security from sabotage and resulting production downtimes.
Industry-standard remote maintenance
To ensure software-independent remote maintenance scenarios, the mGuard rs4000 can be used as a VPN gateway for IPsec-encrypted VPN tunnels. Equipped with the respective VPN licenses, the mGuard rs4000 functions as a remote maintenance infrastructure for the secure connection of machines and plants.
At a glance:
- Robust, fanless metal casing
- Industrial appliance suitable for DIN rail mounting
- Designed for secure operation within a temperature range of -20° C to +60° C
- Ideal decentralized, fail-safe security requirements and highly secure remote maintenance applications
- VPN tunnel can be initiated from the machine (via software or hardware switch)
- Front-side configuration memory (SD card) for quick start-up, updates and simple exchange
- High data throughput rates via hardware-based encryption
- Redundant power supply (11-36V)
- UL 508 approbation
*Product description according to vendor