ABB Ability™ e-mesh™ Control is an exclusively designed state of the art control system for seamless integration among renewable energy assets with traditional energy assets for maximization of power availability & economic operations, having the capability for Grid-stabilization, microgrid & renewable applications ensuring maximum renewable penetration. E-mesh Control is intelligently designed to control various energy sources & loads.
E-mesh™ Control is based on ABB`s flagship RTU500 series hardware working with field proven libraries. ABB`s flagship RTU platform making it rugged, modular & scalable. It can be quickly engineered to your needs using our standard IEC 61131 PLC engineering tools, enabling greater flexibility and cost savings in training
E-mesh™ Control supports extensive ranges of industrial protocols including IEC, DNP & MODBUS which allows simplified integration with SCADA system. Additionally, it has in-built feature to communicate with other e-mesh™ controllers allowing e-mesh™ PowerStore™ to operate in parallel. E-mesh control system is capable to make machine critical decisions in less time without any operator intervene.
E-mesh™ control has cost effective web-based user interface facility, which enables the user with intuitive interface for changing parameter setting and it shall help to do online diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Advanced power system functions like seamless grid integration and grid code compliance, coupled with optimized operations and maintenance of all connected energy assets
- It supports agile migration concepts as well as functional and software extensions to safeguard your investments
- Strong and resilient cyber security features for secure communication via all forms of networks
- Enables system configuration via on premises user interface
- Maximized efficiency of traditional and distributed energy assets.
- Reduces cost of energy & cost of operation by optimizing distributed resources
- Maximizes renewables utilization to reduce carbon footprint
- Standard, pre-tested configurations deployed which saves time.
For more information, please download our brochure.