Cloud-enabled digital solution to monitor, control, analyze your assets and site operations
Industries and utilities are moving towards distributed energy emphasizing on affordable and reliable clean energy. To comply to these demands and maximize revenue opportunities, asset owners need to continuously visualize performance trending and gain knowledge on site productivity.
ABB AbilityTM e-meshTM Monitor is a cloud-based digital platform, exclusively designed to aggerate data from distributed energy assets and turn that into actionable business insights. You can monitor your assets from anywhere and anytime. The e-mesh Monitor helps to optimize performance and increase ROI from your distributed energy investments.
- Data extraction from assets using an IoT edge device
- Data aggregation, analysis and storage in a secured cloud environment
- Real-time monitoring of distributed energy assets from anywhere, anytime
- Alarms, historical analysis and performance analytics reporting
- High-end intuitive web interface to visualize data from the field
- Act as a hosting environment for a set of Software as a Service (SaaS) e-mesh Applications
e-mesh Applications are a set of SaaS applications for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics to improve site productivity, minimize down time, forecast renewables power generation and increase revenue opportunities. The easy-to-deploy, scalable and machine learning based applications are available as four different suites - Analytics, Optimizer, Premium and Service.
For more information, please download our brochure.